The Beagles won 12:1 in Bradford on Thursday night and we have safely returned to Edinburgh at stupid o’clock in the morning. Unfortunately Friday is also the day of Jenny’s magical creature party which I would normally just ignore and use the valuable time gained by doing so for sleeping. Yet I have spent monies and put effort into making my costume and I intend to show it off! I have decided to go for Vin and I am happy with the decision. My mum gave me an amazing tip on how to put my cloak together and it took no time at all. Other equipment will unfortunately remain unfinished or missing but I did what I could with the little time I had.
Well the party ended up being a total disaster for the following reasons:
– my rogue top, which is btw amazing, didn’t arrive until Saturday morning
– my pants were pants!!!
– for once, Edinburgh failed to be windy (or misty), this would have been a great advantage when taking photos under streetlights, the misty look would have been produced by itself and there would have been no requirement for me fluffing up my cloak like a hen in heat! We will have to have another go at this!
– Benji was too tall to be a dwarf!!! (I never thought this possible!)
– Whiski kept eating my misty cloak and throwing up!
– only one person recognised me,
Here’s a photo: